What we collect:
- Contact information (name, email address, postal address)
- Billing information (billing address, credit card number)
- Other information (user name, password, preferences, age, gender, zip code)
How we collect:
- IP address - Your IP address is a unique identifier we use to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site tracking. We also use your IP address to help identify you when you make repeat visits to our site, keep track of your shopping cart contents, and to gather demographic information so that we can see what types of people are interested in our site.
- Voluntary submission - When you voluntary offer your email or submit an order with us, you give us permission to use your personal information for that express purpose only
We use the information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you emails about our store, products, promotions, and updates with our business.
- Provide customer service by responding to questions and concerns
- All emails and newsletters from our site allow you to opt out at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact email@example.com.
When you make a purchase, you must provide personal information to complete the transaction. We imply that you consent to our collecting it to use for that specific purpose. If you do not wish to receive email communication beyond this purpose, you may opt out and withdraw your consent by contacting us directly.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law. An example would be to prevent fraud or assist in an investigation. We will NEVER disclose your personal information for marketing purposes or sell it for any reason.
Your personal information is kept secure using secure socket layer technology (SSL). While no internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure, we follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not lost, misused, or disclosed inappropriately. Only authorized employees and companies have access to this information. Occasionally we may hire other companies to help us to improve our business. We require that such companies agree to keep your information secure and may access it ONLY as necessary to provide services to us.
So how many cups is 50g of tea? Or 1lb of tea leaves?
The appropriate amount to use depends on the size of the teapot, teacup, or gaiwan, and how much water is being applied. Typically, an average serving of tea in a small-medium vessel is about 4-6 grams. Experienced tea drinkers will often use 6-8 grams per serving - with shorter and more frequent infusions.
Therefore, a 50 gram pouch of tea should be good for 8-12 servings of tea. Depending on the type of tea, however, the leaves can withstand several "steepings", so that 50 gram pouch should allow for 24-50 cups of tea! And, since a pound (lb) is about 450 grams, a properly steeped pound of tea should produce several hundred cups of tea!
Quantity of Tea
Cups of Tea*
*often depending on the technique of the tea master, time per infusion, and thirst of the drinkers